Forum Souris : Communauté des Souris Fan&Cie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

La souris domestique (et les rats domestiques!) et l'élevage hors standard - About Mices and her breeding! Also english speaking

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Looking Glass Mousery

+2
Yucuna
kage.davies
6 participants
AuteurMessage
kage.davies
Sou'Novice
kage.davies

Looking Glass Mousery Empty
MessageSujet: Looking Glass Mousery   Looking Glass Mousery EmptySam 10 Sep - 10:06

These are my fancy pet types. I breed them as a hobbyist for exciting and different colours, as well as coat types. They aren't show worthy, but I love their little characters and quirks. They do make lovely pets Smile.

Looking Glass Mousery P1430169
Champagne and Champagne satin does. These were some of my first mousies and they were HUGE. I still breed their descendants today.

Looking Glass Mousery P1490790
Some of their blue babies Very Happy. Daddy is a monster blue buck.

Looking Glass Mousery P1490901
Fat babies with stripey tails. I mark them with Sharpey so I know right off which ones are biggest, and reserved etc.

Looking Glass Mousery P1490822
Stripey silver bums!

Looking Glass Mousery 100_0426
A group in the littering box. Scruffy scruffy longhaireds.

Looking Glass Mousery IMG02772-20110421-2209
Fat silver babies again Smile

Looking Glass Mousery P1440544
Baby pile.

Yeah mostly babies o.O. I will bring on the adults as soon as I find my camera, so keep an eye on the thread.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Yucuna
Modo cruellement gentille
Yucuna

MessageSujet: Re: Looking Glass Mousery   Looking Glass Mousery EmptySam 10 Sep - 10:49

Beautiful!!! 👅
I love blue!!!
http://satellites-du-grand-ballon.jimdo.com/
Takuya
Admin - En vacances chauchmardesques
Takuya

MessageSujet: Re: Looking Glass Mousery   Looking Glass Mousery EmptySam 10 Sep - 19:52

Awwwwww! Beautifull mices!!

http://www.add-pets.com
Cha
Modo Ch'doux
Modo Ch'doux
Cha

MessageSujet: Re: Looking Glass Mousery   Looking Glass Mousery EmptySam 10 Sep - 20:09

Yes you have really nice mice =)
I think it's a super good idea to mark the tails of mice to recognize them, what kind of marker pen do you use ? ^^
This is not harmful if the mice licks it ?

http://nos-ptites-betes.e-monsite.com/
Yoostone
Le Gourou Grognon Parfumé de la Zenitude
Le Gourou Grognon Parfumé de la Zenitude
Yoostone

MessageSujet: Re: Looking Glass Mousery   Looking Glass Mousery EmptySam 10 Sep - 20:14

I am safe that Charlène likes champagnes. No? * side glance and roguish smile *

In any case, they are all very cute and I asked the same question about the pen. To cats and dogs it is a cordon of color. Why no lines in the felt-tip on the tail for mice * roar *
kage.davies
Sou'Novice
kage.davies

MessageSujet: Re: Looking Glass Mousery   Looking Glass Mousery EmptyDim 11 Sep - 10:04

I use a Sharpie, or Sharpey (can't remember how to spell it XD) marker pen. I thought the same too, but I've done it for over a year now and no visible side affects. You do have to keep reapplying it though, since Mummy often cleans it off overnight Very Happy.
kage.davies
Sou'Novice
kage.davies

MessageSujet: Re: Looking Glass Mousery   Looking Glass Mousery EmptyMer 21 Sep - 17:17

Most recent litter pictures Smile.

These guys are my hobby/pet mice. Mostly I breed them for the snake, and anyone who's interested in strange colours Very Happy. The idea is, especially while my rumpwhite numbers are low, we'll always have foster mummies, and something to keep the snake happy XD. I have about 30 babies in this litter at the moment. Its chaperoned by 10 does in a massive tank. They all popped within a week of one another o.O. There were some tiddlers, but I culled down the tiniest and took out the smallest lot and their two mothers and put them in a different box. This is my first time with a big big litter all together. Still seeing how it goes, but they seem to be doing fine to me.

Looking Glass Mousery P1500161Looking Glass Mousery P1500250
Agouti Varigated. So cute! But I'm not allowed to keep them. No more room for bucks. And, out of 40 total babies, I only got 13 does!

Looking Glass Mousery P1500202
Mystery baby. Satin looks like fawn, but has black eyes. Any guesses?

Looking Glass Mousery P1500280
Thirteenth, the little broken satin? She escaped just after I took this pic and got behind the rat cage. She was barely a week old and her eyes weren't open XD. Little bugger. And then, she sat there at the back and waited to be rescued. We had to take the whole cage apart and she just waited to be scooped up.

Looking Glass Mousery P1500310
Group Shot

Looking Glass Mousery P1500327
The little mock choc broken there has really sweet markings. I might keep her if I can sneak her out of the box before Daddy comes for his snake food XD.

Looking Glass Mousery P1500375

Looking Glass Mousery P1500388

Looking Glass Mousery P1500418

Looking Glass Mousery P1500454

Looking Glass Mousery P1500522

Looking Glass Mousery P1500482

Everybody keep your fingers and toes crossed (and do some praying if that's your thing) because they're coming up to weaning age now. If they're going to get sick, normally its within the next two weeks T_T.
kage.davies
Sou'Novice
kage.davies

MessageSujet: Re: Looking Glass Mousery   Looking Glass Mousery EmptyMer 21 Sep - 17:42

I had a photo shoot the other day Very Happy. Here's a handful of what I'm sitting on at the moment;

These guys are from Rosanna Leer. She kindly traded me a whole bunch of new genes and beautiful long haireds. I love them to bits.

Looking Glass Mousery P1510377-1
Dark, agouti broken.

Looking Glass Mousery P1510267-1
So so fluffy mock chocolate satin broken.

Looking Glass Mousery P1500881-1
Black tan longhaired carrying astrex Very Happy.

Looking Glass Mousery P1500839-1
Very sweet broken himi.

Looking Glass Mousery P1500658-1
Burmese fox. Her points are a little hard to see, but I also have her brother who's a lot darker.

These I bred in my last litters. I'm pretty sure the darker satin is a sable dilute; the 'black eyed fawn' I have nooooooo idea what her actual colour is. These top two hobby mice lived when my entire show litter bit the dust though -_-. They were fostered over, and haven't batted an eyelid. Look at the size of them!

Looking Glass Mousery P1510356-1
Apple, satin sable dilute.

Looking Glass Mousery P1500962-1
Treacle. You can see just there she has shading on her belly, but there's no darkening along her spine what so ever, like you would expect with a sable dilute. Mystery mouse.

Looking Glass Mousery P1510067-1
Pale agouti varigated

Looking Glass Mousery P1500971-1
Stone? Varigated. She looks ever so funny in this picture o.O

And these are my remaining rumpwhite does from Ian. The chocolate I bred from a cham from him, and the dove was directly from him. Fingers crossed; they're lovely mice.

Looking Glass Mousery P1510188-1

Looking Glass Mousery P1500699-1
Takuya
Takuya

MessageSujet: Re: Looking Glass Mousery   Looking Glass Mousery EmptyMer 21 Sep - 18:11

For Apple....
Is mostly a red (the color is becoming better an better Looking Glass Mousery 2267440690 )
http://www.add-pets.com
Yucuna
Yucuna

MessageSujet: Re: Looking Glass Mousery   Looking Glass Mousery EmptyMer 21 Sep - 19:57

wahou they are beautiful!
http://satellites-du-grand-ballon.jimdo.com/
malick
Sou'Humble
malick

MessageSujet: Re: Looking Glass Mousery   Looking Glass Mousery EmptyMer 21 Sep - 23:42

Verry Nice Very Happy<3 !!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Looking Glass Mousery   Looking Glass Mousery Empty

Looking Glass Mousery
Page 1 sur 1